Delivering industry-leading IP streaming speeds of up to 384 kbps and shared speeds of up to 444 kbps, the Thuraya IP terminal provides the reliable and portable connectivity you need. With an area no bigger than an A5 sheet of paper, the Thuraya IP goes wherever you go, giving you instant connectivity for all your applications, including email, Internet access, VOIP calls, and more.
Thuraya IP Features
- Smallest satellite broadband solution
- Up to 444 kbps bandwidth on Standard IP
- Up to 384 kbps bandwidth on Streaming IP (with external antenna)
- Ultra-portable A5 size – 1.3kg with battery
- Plug and Play
- The only satellite broadband solution that supports asymmetric streaming – pay only for the used bandwidth
- No congestion in hot spots
- External antennas suited for land, maritime and vehicular applications
Thuraya IP Specifications
- Standard IP: Without External Antenna – up to 444/202 kbps down/up speed. With External Antenna – up to 444/404 kbps down/up speed.
- Streaming IP: Without External Antenna – 16, 32, 64, 128, 256 kbps With External Antenna – 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 384 kbps
- Weight: 1.3 kg terminal and battery
- Size: 158 mm x 225 mm x 50 mm
- Water & Dust Proofing: IP55 Standard
- Battery Life: Up to 36 hours standby time. 1 hour of continuous transmission at the highest rate.
- IEEE 802.11b standard WLAN Connectivity with: WEP encryption, SSID broadcasting control, MAC address filtering
What’s in the box?
- Thuraya IP Satellite terminal
- AC Mains Power Adapter and cable (100 – 240V AC)
- Universal AC power plug travel adapter
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery pack
- Ethernet cable (do not use cross-over cable)
- USB Cable
- CD Rom
- User Guide