GPS Tracking Devices
OS-100 NEXTG SERIESDownload Brochure
OS-100 NEXTG SERIES
- 1 year battery life at 1 message/day (3 AA batteries)
- 2 year battery life at 1 message/day (6 AA batteries)
- IP66 sealed and rugged enclosure
- Built-in motion sensor
- Built-in cellular and GPS antenna for easy installation
- Over-the-air update capability for configuration and firmware
OS-200 NEXTG SERIESDownload Brochure
OS-200 NEXTG SERIES
- High sensitivity GPS
- 3-axis precision accelerometer for driver behavior and impact detection
- 20,000 buffered message log
- 32 geo-fence capability
- inputs/3 outputs/1-wire<> interface for driver ID, temperature sensors, and more
- Dual serial ports
- Garmin<> FMI support
- Power management sleep modes
- Automatic, over-the-air configuration and firmware download
OS-250 NEXTG SERIESDownload Brochure
OS-250 NEXTG SERIES
- OBD-II connector and interface to read vehicle bus data
- Built-in Accelerometer for driver behaviour capabilities and impact detection
- Advanced crash detection
- Pre and Post Vehicle impact data capture capabilities
- Power sleep modes
- Backup battery
- Optional Bluetooth
OS-500 NEXTG SERIESDownload Brochure
OS-500 NEXTG SERIES
- Using the global Inmarsat constellation, with lifetime beyond 2023, IsatData Pro provides messaging capabilities to/from terminal.
- BACK-UP BATTERY The IDP 700 series features a backup battery option to send GPS information when no vehicle power is available.
- SAVE ON AIRTIME Efficiently switch between cellular coverage in urban areas and satellite communication in remote areas for significant cost savings.
- FEATURE RICH Programming capabilities, panic button, text messaging, accelerometer and sensor ports for fuel, temperature and more allow for a robust tracking and monitoring solution.
- VALUABLE ADD-ONS Device-level applications for extracting valuable J1939/CAN bus information and using off-the-shelf Garmin personal navigation devices for dispatch, text messaging and much more.