Thuraya Seagull 5000i Passive Antenna
Thuraya Seagull 5000i
The Seagull 5000i is a voice and data satellite terminal designed to keep vessels connected at sea. With the optional FaxConnect interface box, maritime operators can also send G3 faxes. The Seagull 5000i terminal is a robust and versatile solution for small- and medium-sized fishing vessels, yachts, patrol boats and other sea going vessels that require a combination of voice telephony, data and fax functions.
Thuraya Seagull 5000i Features
- Supports voice, SMS (CS) and data (GmPRS) functions
- Supports G3 Facsmile via optional FaxConnect
- Simple menu via Web console or handset
- Alert button to send message to preset contact via sms
- Memory to save GPS position log
- Over the air update of system configuration
- Passive and active antenna options. Active antenna is recommended for use on the Australian East Coast.
Thuraya Seagull 5000i Specifications
- Size: Handset: 142mm x 56mm x 22mm (Lx W x H),
- Handset Cradle: 147mm x 65mm X 32mm (L X W X H),
- Base Terminal: 254mm x 155mm x 55mm (L x W x H),
- Passive Antenna: 95mm x 150mm (Dia x H),
- Active Antenna: 210mm x 180mm (Dia x H).
- Weight: Handset: 290g, Handset Cradle: 55g,
Base Terminal: 1kg, Passive Antenna: 300g,
Active Antenna: 1.7kg.
- Standard IP: up to 60 kbps download/15 kbps upload
- SMS: up to 160 characters
- Fax: up to 9.6 kbps
- Ingress Protection Rating: Handset: IP66, Antenna: IP66.