Cel-Fi RS2 for Telstra 3G 850MHz
The Cel-Fi Repeater has been tested, authorised and approved by Telstra for use on the Telstra Next G® Network Nextivity’s second generation Cel-Fi RS-2 is a cost-effective and intelligent indoor coverage solution for Telstra’s Next G network operating on the WCDMA 850Mhz band. It is designed to dramatically improve indoor voice quality and increase data speeds for 3G consumers. The Cel-fi RS2 differs greatly from the standard indoor repeater due to its ability to not interfere with the mobile network or other users. Often referred to as a Smart Repeater, the Cel-Fi has the ability to provide maximum coverage, be network friendly and can be easily installed by the end user. It does this in several ways by
- continuously monitoring power levels of the cell tower it is connected to and constantly adjusting the Cel-Fi’s output power to suit.
- only amplifying and disbursing a particular carrier’s mobile signal, operating within a set frequency band.
- giving the service provider the ability to shut down the repeater remotely if needed, using a signal from the base station.
- not interfering with the carrier’s network or other users on the network.
- having a unique installation process to eliminate feedback into the mobile network.
The Cel-Fi RS2 is covered by a 24 month warranty.